Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spa-tastic Picnic

Lily and Nora LOVE to have picnics outside whenever they can. They will eat whatever they can find, anytime they can find it. They put it on plates and take it out onto a blanket in the yard and viola - a picnic. Today we cut up some cucumbers from the garden, opened a can of mandarin oranges, made pb&j's and added a few goldfish crackers. What ensued was not part of the plan. I looked out the window and found them lying on their backs like so....

3 comments:

Carly said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh girls! I love it. Thanks for all the updates, how fun! Glad you got windows, they look great.

Nichole Lowe said...

Sarah, I am Arias cousin and you left a comment on my recipe blog about the chicken pasta salad. I just noticed it sorry it took so long to get back so hopefully you get this. Anyway, they are two different dressings and no it isn't Marie Callendars brand. Their is a brand called Maries and it is found next to the refrigerated salads in your produce section. Hopefully that helps and thanks for your comment. Keep checking it out for new recipes.

Miki said...

Sarah!!!! My neck is all better, so I'm on the bloggy prowl! Thanks for your blog address. I'll have to invite you to see mine too. It's a lot of fun I think!

Cute picnic. It's so funny how the last time I saw you, you were newly married....with no children. Well, I think I remember you being pregnant....yes that's right!

Anyway, now, you have FOUR!!

Congrats you tired busy mommy! I will look forward to new posts.

Happy Holidays!