Monday, November 10, 2008

Hendrickson Reunion




This year was the year for another Hendrickson Reunion. They have been happening every two years since way before I was born. My grandma had 7 siblings. Every other summer all of their kids and grandkids get together to catch up on life, play cards and have fun. This year we had it up the Grande Ronde River at Camp Elkanah. It was so fun. We had all the entertainment for the kids imaginable, including a water slide that was 25 feet wide by 100 feet long. The girls couldn't get enough of it! They also had mini-golf, a huge playground, and a game room. I spent most of the time in the main hall with all of the "grown-ups" playing cards and catching up. I LOVE these reunions and look forward to the next one. (8/11 - 8/13/08)
**Girls on the slide
**Nora with cousin Adryanne Frewing
**Great-Aunt Edye Rodell holding baby Jaren (she is my grandma's baby sister)

No comments: