Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Update -- Week 38ish


Well, I have 2 weeks and 2 days til I am due but I am crossing my fingers for sooner!  This baby is a mover and I think my ribs have been stretched to capacity enough for now.  I am not sleeping well.  Everyone says the baby is training me for when he/she is born, but I just think it is my stressed out mind going over my end of the year at school, our new house construction and whether we are having a boy or a girl.  We still haven't figured out a name.  We have always gone to the hospital with a definite name for both sexes and this time we can't decide on a single one.
I am still dilated to a 2 1/2 and am 50% effaced -- no change whatsoever.  I was a bit bummed, but I am thinking Heavenly Father has a time line and I need to stick to it and not my own.  So I will hopefully learn a bit of patience in the process and get everything ready for my sub in my classroom.  But cross your fingers -- I wouldn't mind sooner than later!

1 comment:

The Enloe Family said...

I have been sending you vibes-get the h#%% out of my body vibes!! The best kind!!! I love you and am praying for you!!! We are thinking just as much about names and whether we are getting a niece or a nephew!!! You don't even look prego in the garden planting picture!!