Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mori at the fair




Mori is just as much a dare devil as Lily, but she is also a big helper. Because we adults wouldn't pay the $ to ride the rides with the little kids, Mori was willing to take them on rides to help us out. But she got to go on LOTS of rides for herself. She went on the hammer twice, (once with a friend she made at the fair) and everyother ride many more times than twice. She loved the bumper cars. She thinks driving is really fun and it is even more fun when you get to run into things. I actually went on a ride with Mori and Lily -- the scrambler. This ride was one of my favorites as a youngster so I decided to go on it with my two older girls. I forgot what the g-force does to you on a ride like that. I was completely squished up against the side of the ride by the 140 lbs of the two girls. Mori screamed the WHOLE time and Lily and I just laughed. Mori apologized 100 times after we got off, but still thought it was extremely funny!

No comments: