Thursday, February 28, 2008

A trip to the photobooth






I love my new macbook that Matt got me for Christmas.  I use it much more than I think he ever thought possible.  One fun program that comes with the computer is called Photo Booth.  You can do all kinds of fun things with the little build in camera.  One day last week while Nora was sleeping, I took the time to play around a bit.  I have to say, I laughed at myself for a LONG time!  I then shared with my family and we laughed even more.  Here are a few examples of my fun...
(photo 1 - me, photo 2 - Nora, photo 3 - my mom, photo 4 - Lily, photo 5 - Mori, photo 6 - my Dad)

1 comment:

Carly said...

we go crazy on our mac book, too, when my parents got their g5 it came with photobooth and that was hilarious. i should post some sometime!-- they are on my facebook for now!