Sunday, January 27, 2008

CANCELLED!!!!

  
Actually not a global warming meeting, but all church meetings in Pendleton were cancelled today due to LOTS and LOTS of freezing rain and rain and snow on top of the freezing rain.  I almost didn't believe Matt when he told me it was cancelled because he jokes around all the time and because it just doesn't happen very often.  Matt and I can only remember church being cancelled one time each in our lives.  Matt said the blowing snow and drifts in La Grande made it so they cancelled church one year.  When I was going to school in Rexburg, they cancelled church due to a HUGE blizzard that blocked every road with drifts.   Hope you enjoyed your Sunday with your family.  Did you get to go to church?


1 comment:

Carly said...

We had church but my parents ward was cancelled as well!