Monday, January 21, 2008

Another snowfall



We finally got a bit more snow.  It snowed about 2 inches over the past 24 hours and it is VERY cold.  The girls wanted to go out and play in it.  Mori started out with shorts, snow boots and a coat.  Once Lily and Nora joined her, she ran inside to put on her long johns and some warmer clothes.  Lily and Mori could stay outside all day -- even if suffering from severe frostbite.  Nora on the other hand is cold blooded, as she freezes within minutes of being outside in 15 degree weather -- it could have to do with her lack of chub.  As the forecast calls for highs in the lower 20s and lows around 5 degrees, I don't think the
snow will leave us.  We will see if the girls will venture out in the icy weather again before it goes away.

1 comment:

Slaters said...

Hey Sarah-
I really enjoyed reading your blog! I can't believe how big Mori is getting. She looks so much like you :) Sometimes I miss having old friends nearby who have kids. This year I am really missing the snow. I think its because we haven't seen temps above 35 degrees for days now. If its going to be cold, we could at least have some snow to enjoy! Take care and keep sending me blogger notes :( PS Hope the pregnancy going good too. Love, Misty